· London Tower Bridge is an upper suspension bridge across the River Thames. It is the symbol of London and known as the “Main Gate of London”.
· The first bridge over the Thames Estuary in London, England, and the best known of the 15 Bridges over the Thames.
· The upper level is a wide suspended walkway, and pedestrians can enjoy the beautiful scenery on both sides of the Thames river including St Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard and other landmark buildings through the bridge.
· The lower level of the bridge is open for vehicles and the famous Tower Bridge can be seen when 10,000 tons of vessels pass over the Thames.
· Explore the engine room inside Tower Bridge, in this stunning space, explore the workplace at the heart of Tower Bridge and uncover the fascinating history behind the bridge’s chefs, stokers and engineers.